I’ve got a Newsletter!
I’d like to invite you to join my brand new monthly newsletter! Until now, I’ve been connecting with readers through blog subscriptions. But, beginning September 1, 2022, I’ll be sending out a monthly newsletter on the first of each month.
Things my newsletter will include…
- Updates about my forthcoming novel, Reclaiming Mni Sota: An Alternative History of U.S. – Dakota War of 1862
- Links to new blog posts, YouTube videos, and other content
- Links to old blog posts, YouTube vides, and other content — Stuff you may have missed!
- News about online and in-person events
- Discounts and sales on my books
- Updates and content from my press, History Through Fiction
Thank you so much for your patronage and support over the years! I can’t wait to share with you what’s next. And for those who have just discovered me, I know you’ll find a lot enlightening, thought-provoking, and enjoyable content that I’ve created. Please join me as I continue my journey to learn more about the past and what it means for us today.
Colin Mustful is an independent author, historian, and publisher. His work helps readers learn and understand the complicated and tragic history of settler-colonialism and Native displacement in the Upper Midwest. He has a Master or Arts degree in history and a Master of Fine Arts degree in creative writing. He is also the founder of History Through Fiction, an independent press that publishes high-quality fiction that is rooted in historical research. Mustful is an avid runner and soccer player who lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota. He believes that learning history is vital to understanding our world today and finding just, long-lasting solutions for the future.